Social Icons

Moving my wedding date?

I'm more confused than ever about what to do. We're still going to do the small home ceremony so that my dad can be a part of us being married and sign the license etc but idk about the "other" wedding...

My dads health seems to be declining slowly, he's even able to get in his power scooter and go outside. Yesterday we got him into our SUV and he went to Walmart! But my stepmom and the nurse keep telling me there's no way he'll be alive for my November wedding. My feelings on this are if something happens to him in July, August September etc, I don't want to have my wedding in such a short amount of time after his passing...

But on the other hand, miracles happen and I would feel SOOO incredibly bad if he did somehow pull through to November and I've already changed my date to 2013...

Idk. I'm just so lost about all of this. You all have been helpful through these types of decisions so if you could give me some input/insight I would greatly appreciate it!