Social Icons

A question for you guys


My work found out I do photography as a hobby and they asked me to take pics of some of our events we setup. What's the best way to keep the brightness level of all the pics consistent? Til now I've been using Lightroom 3 but since I only do individual hobby shots, I've never had to worry about keeping my shots somewhat consistent in terms of levels wise. I use an internal meter. The meter works pretty good on my t3i, but it's not perfect. I use my best judgement to compensate. At this point I don't want to use an external meter. So does anyone know of a good method to balancing my brightness in Lightroom so that all my pics from a event match well? Should I adjust exposure, brightness, contrast, then copy paste that setting to all my pics before doing individual editing? Or should I eyeball compare them?