Social Icons

Question about wedding make up?


How many Brides are doing their own make up for day of?

What I wanted originally was to have a hair and make up stylist go to our house and do our hair and make-up there. I had two or three in contact and all of them can't do it now. (to replace her i looked and all the ones want like P2000 for hair and P1500 for make up each person)

Now its ten days to the wedding I have no one to do my hair and make up. My MOH suggested going to a Hair salon. and they will style our hair for P1000 per person. And to do our own make up. And, I just feel this is not something I want to go cheap on. I want to look breath taking and beautiful. I want all eyes and AWE's on me. Do you know what i mean? Am I being an over Dramatic Bridezila?


So it ends up that one of my bridesmaids is doing my makeup and I'm styling my own hair (it's a short pixie cut that's longer in front). I haven't worn makeup in SOOOO long that I couldn't possibly do a good job so I'm grateful my friend is helping me.

If you don't know anyone personally who's good at doing makeup, and you don't want to pay for a professional, maybe you'd consider reaching out to some local theater or salon students for discounted assistance?