Social Icons

K-Cup/Pod coffee makers for coffee snobs?

I guess I'm what some people would refer to as a "coffee snob" (although, I know there are a lot of people who are a lot more snobby than I am). I go out for coffee twice a day, and I can literally open my front door and throw a rock at 4 or 5 places that sell really good coffee (Blue Bottle, Stumptown, Counter Culture, intelligentsia, etc.) But, I'm going to be moving to a place where that isn't possible anymore. I live alone, and like 2 cups a day, I'd rather not be making pots of coffee at a time, so I was thinking about getting one of the k-cup/pod machines. Will I be happy? Are there pods with really good coffee? how about pretty good coffee? Also, I know they make pods that you can fill yourself, but I've heard not so great things about them. Any suggestions for machines and or pods?